Hari ini saya menemui pautan yang menarik ini untuk aktiviti mengira. Anda hanya perlu klik pada pautan yang diberi. Selamat mencuba.
1. Ant Parade - help ants line up for a parade by counting ants
2. Be a Detective - use the mouse to move Pilar left or right and click on the animal - also practices counting skill
3. Counting - Mouse skills needed to drag box car. Audio counts box cars as they are added. Once there are 10 cars, student selects a number and a one-to-one activity is displayed.
4. Counting - Pick an object to count; pick a number for the number of objects; audio counts objects as they appear.
5. Counting: One to Seven - this site reads the numbers one to seven over and over
6. The Counting Game - [numbers up to 9] Count the shapes and then click on the number you counted. Get ten right to win the game.
7. Counting Story - Teacher-led and read. Story counts up to Five.
8. Count the Bananas - Count the banana peels and click on the correct numeral.
9. Dot to Dot - move a forked stick onto the numbers and click them in order - do not click until the number gets bigger
10. Glass Palace (with Curious George) - [this link opens in a new window] find where a number fits by cleaning off a dirty window
11. Greenelle's Numbers - click on the set that has the vocalized number.
12. How many? - online game
13. Learn to Count to 20 - number is displayed and then the number is said, slowly from one to twenty
14. Let's Count! Cynthia Lanius - Many counting activities; also in Spanish.
15. Matching Numbers - Click on the picture with the same number of items as the example on the left. one-to-one matching
16. Move with Hampshire - can be used to lead the children in exercises or as a counting activity
17. Numbers to Twenty - one at a time numbered balls fill a box. At any time you can click on a number to hear it spoken
RUMUSAN DATA IPPK 2017
6 hari yang lalu