- Buzzing with Shapes (2 player game) - Be the first to fill a row (like tic-tac-toe). Players must select the number of sides in a shape.
- Colors, Shapes and Number Matching - Barney Site - Pick the shape, or number, that matches the objects with which Barney is playing.
- Colors and Shapes - States color and shape of objects. Sound effects helps students remember. Press a letter on the keyboard to go to the next shape. Gets students used to using the keyboard as an input objects instead of the mouse.
- Color the Shapes - Click on color paint and click on shape as directed.
- Find the Shape (Dragon Tales) - click on a shape matching the one held by the dragon
- Find the Shape in the Picture - Barney Site - Click on the shape that is in the picture that matches the one on the side.
- Fun With Shapes - Arrange the puzzle pieces by matching the colored shape to the puzzle piece.
- I Spy Shapes - Find the shapes within the picture and click on them.
- Oochy Goes to the Fair - Look at the shape on the sign and then match it by clicking on the one in the box that is the same.
- Oddball - Click on the one that is different.
- Matching Game - (Fisher Price) Students click on the Little People Friends that don't match the other two.
- Matching Shapes - Click on the shape that is the same as the one on the left.
- Matching Shapes - from Lil'fingers; play this simple concentration game and match the shapes
- Put the Shapes where they belong - A puzzle where the student moves the shapes to fit into the puzzle; a click and drag activity.
- Purpy's Shapes - Click on the shapes at the bottom of the page that match the highlighted shape. Also find shapes in pictures.
- Sammy's Shapes - Teacher directed lesson for whole class activity.
- Shapes - Concentration game. Find the shapes that match under the boxes. May be too difficult for some students because of the number of boxes.
- Shape Drop - guide shapes into the correct holes with keyboard arrows
- Shape Story - describes each shape
- Trucks o' Fun - drop color tires into matching color trucks using the space key
- Valentine's Day Puzzle - Oh no! Candy has fallen out of the box. Your job is to drag the pieces back into the proper place
- Sorting by Size - A click and drag activity, moving the objects in a row according to size.
- Sorting by Categories - Name items in various places and drag them into the box. Mouse skill of dragging items needed for this activity.
- Sorting with Hampshire - help Hampshire organize things by dragging them into one of three groups
- Time - Fill in the numbers in order around the clock 1-12. A click and drag operation.Can use this activity to become familiar with the clock layout.
- What's Different? - Students look at two pictures and select what three things are different. Four different pictures are available.
- Zoe's Pet Shelter (
Sesame Street) - Zoe has to group animals with similar characteristics. This will work best as a whole class activity. Caution! This game never ends!
WIN a Brother Innov-is F420 sewing machine worth £599
5 hari yang lalu