The idea is super easy. Here's what you'll need:
- Empty 2 liter plastic bottles
- White glue
- Acrylic paints
- Paint brushes
1. Cut the plastic bottle one-third of the way down from the top. Sand the bottle using sandpaper
2. Mark at least 5 "petals" using a waterproof marker. Cut along the lines to form "petals".
3. Coat with a layer of white glue and let dry.
4. Paint and decorate the petals using acrylic paints, waterproof markers and other stickers and glitter.
5. Poke a small hole through the bottle cap. Place a skewer through the hole and screw back onto the bottle.