Little girls love animals and making themselves pretty, so what makes them happy? Wearing pretty, personalized cloth animal barrettes, of course!
Creation time: 20 mn
- Fabric scraps
- Small barrettes
- Matching sewing thread
- Basic sewing supplies
- Tweezers (optional)
- Safety pin
- Download the barrette templates or draw your own models.
- Trace the templates on fabric that has been folded in half, right sides together.
- Sew along the outline in the smallest stitch possible.
- Cut away the excess fabric, leaving 3 mm (1/32 inch) outside of the stitching.
- Turn the figurines right side out with the aid of a safety pin and tweezers.
- Fill them with stuffing.
- Close the openings with small, invisible stitches.
- Sew the figurines onto the barrettes.